Pilot-Dome Loaded, Ultra High Flow Regulators
The DL Series regulator is designed for direct installation to cryogenic vaporizer systems to provide ultra high downstream flows while maintaining
constant delivery pressure. This unique unibody design with integral porting eliminates the need for the pilot regulator thus eliminating numerous connections.
The DL Series regulator is supplied entirely installed on a stainless steel panel providing for convenient, wall-mounted installation.
An ideal application area is laser delivery either from cryogenic or high pressure supply. Here, the low pressure drop at high flow rates maximize
throughput in a laser cutting or welding application. The flow vs. pressure drop performance characteristic of the DL Series as compared to competitive
brands can be viewed by the curve below.
- High Flow Capacity allows flows in excess of 12,000 scfh of nitrogen at 400 psig inlet.
- Balanced Poppet (stem) minimizes effect of changes in inlet pressure on delivery pressure settings.
- Filter in Inlet traps foreign matter, extends regulator life and reduces maintenance.
- Extra Inlet Port allows connection to a purge regulator, pressure switch, purge valve or inlet pressure gauge.
- Overall Compact Design allows for easy installation in areas where space is a premium.
- High Pressure Version accepts inlet pressures up to 3000 psig allowing it to be used on high pressure cylinders.
Maximum Inlet Pressure
Delivery Pressure Range
Delivery Pressure Gauge
Filter: 40 micron
Gauge Size: 2" Dial
Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F
Flow Coefficient: Cv = 1.0
Inlet and Outlet Connections: 1⁄2" NPT female
Approximate Weight: 8 lbs
Dimensions (with bracket): 10.8" x 5.5"
Assist-Shield Gas Equipment for Industrial Lasers
|Materials of Construction |
Body and Bonnets: Brass Bar Stock
Gauge: Brass Internals with Drawn Steel Case
Other Metal Parts Exposed to Gas:
Type 316 Stainless Steel
Pilot Regulator: Type 316 Stainless Steel Diaphragm
Dome Regulator: Type 316 Stainless Steel Piston
Wall Bracket: Stainless Steel
||Inlet Pressure (psig)